I have been nominated by Hello World.
I love her blog so much. The pictures that she posts are truly beautiful and very inspirational.
Eleven things about me:
1. My favorite colors are black and red, I love them both worn individually, but combined they look truly smashing.
2. I’m obsessed with vampires, always have been, always will. I find them so fascinating and beautiful. My dream is to go to Romania one day to do some real research on them. I believe that vampires could actually exist, just not the way they do in the scary stories or the movies.
3. I have a passion for paranormal or abnormal things and mysteries. I love the stories about Atlantis, the lost kingdom. I love ghost stories about hauntings. I love special gifts like telekinesis, … I just love it. Love mysteries.
4. I’ve been writing since I was about ten to twelve years old. I started by writing my own stories, which were meant to end up in a book. I wanted to be the youngest author ever. Sadly, I always got stuck in my story halfway, by a writers block.
I had my first site and blog when I was 12 years old. Had about four since then. This one’s my big success though.
5. My favorite season is Spring. It’s warm, it’s sunny, everything’s coming back to life, flowers open up and show their beautiful colors while spreading their lovely scents. I love it!
6. I absolutely HATE (with a capital “H”) the color pink. I think it’s a stupid color anyway, since it looks pretty much the same as your skin when you’re a normal white person. And because in primary school, I’ve been bullied a lot whenever I was wearing pink. Because of my blond hair and blue eyes, whenever I was wearing pink people would say that I was just like Barbie. They would call me Barbie and such. Hated it.
7. I love pretty much any kind of music (as long as it’s real music with real instruments and not computer made, so no Skrillex or techno or that other crap).
8. I actually really, really love classical music and I’m a real movie soundtrack whore. I love the music by Hans Zimmer and Henry Mancini. They are so good. While Henry Mancini’s is rather groovy and funky, Hans Zimmer’s (mostly known for his music for the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ movies and movies like ‘Gladiator’) is more relaxed. Smooth.
9. I hate romantic smoochy cry cry movies. Hate them. It’s the reason why I still haven’t seen ‘The Notebook’ for example, although it’s been sitting in my dvd closet for almost a year and a half now…
10. I love, love LOOOOOVE England. The first time I’ve been there is about 5 years ago, and I instantly fell in love. I love the culture, the history, but most of all: The language. That accent, my oh my! What I would give to be able to talk like that! Phew!
Be-a-utiful country, after that first time I’ve been there once more, 4 years ago, and sadly, I haven’t since then. But I made a promise to myself that I would return one day. Maybe even start a life there.
11. The thing I fear most of all, is death. Not knowing what will happen when you die, not knowing if it ‘ll be painful when I die, where will I die, will I be alone, will I have led a happy life?
For those unhappy 11 bloggers, who I will nominate :
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Questions to answer:
1. What is your favourite kitchen? Why?
– I like all kind of kitchens really. Going from Chinese to Italian or Spanish. I like spicy food, so therefore I like Chinese. But I like sweet food as well, and sea food, which explains the Spanish.
2. What you hate the most about people?
– I hate people that act nicely in your face, and then go talk behind your back. I hate people with two faces.
3 . Were would you travel first, if the money won`t matter?
– England, Scotland, Ireland, Greece and America.
5. What is your favourite part of day? Why?
– Hmm hard question. It depends. During Winter, I like the evenings/nights because you’re in your warm bed, or sitting next to a warm fire and it’s so cosy inside. During Summer, I like the noon/afternoon, because that’s when there’s the most sun and you have enough time to do fun things.
6. Where would you like to live? (anywhere)
– England, no doubt.
7. What is one of the funniest things you have ever done?
– Euhm… I think that will be… running into a pole three times. Yes, the same pole…
8. Which movie is better than the book?
– I’m guessing the Harry Potter movies.
9. What is your favorite song? Why?
– Hotel California by The Eagles. I love the guitar solo and I love the singer’s voice. I love the lyrics as well, they’re so dark and mysterious. Love it.
10. What is the first thing on your bucket list?
– Live in England for a while.
11. Who is your favorite actor/actress? (name a movie too)
– Heath Ledger, I especially loved him in Casanova, Ten things I hate about you, A knight’s tale and the Patriot.
My questions for you:
1. If you would live in a movie, which one would you pick?
2. Where would you rather live: Narnia, Middle Earth , Wonderland, Neverland or Hogwarts?
3. Which do you prefer: Vampires or werewolves?
4. What is your biggest regret?
5. What is the best gift you ever received?
6. What’s your all time favorite soap, and why?
7. Which trend do you hate the most?
8. What part of your character do you like the most?
9. What is your most beautiful body part?
10. What’s your favorite music style?
11. Do you believe in life after death? Reincarnation?
1. Rendez Vous With Renee
2. Ghostly World
3. Pure Nourishment
4. Anse Almighty
5. Love Among Other Things
6. Quinten De Coene
7. Talitha Tolpe
8. Hope Wears Heels
9. Suitor Of Repute
10. Red Opheliac
11. I Need This In My Life